Allihan graduated from Puppy class in Indiana and Azim,in Houston area, got even second Certification, Akc Star puppy!
I do get calls from people who ask me to get them puppy who is extremely big,over 34 inches tall(or 40 inches) with loose skin and over 200 lbs.I dont have such dogs because I have central asian shepherds who re big but not giant breed and I was learning about this breed from late 80s
You can import puppy from overseas, and if you DONt know the lineage and what names are in pedigrees(or who is breeder)you can end up with puppy who is not central asian,but big dog with cropped ears and tail.
Here an example of breeding dogs for size. Mostly such mixes(bandogee)are created for fighting purposes. at picture its red male dog and white female who is mastiff and central asian mix.The other picture showing breeding central asian (ON LEFT)with saintbernard
yes, these litter can be registered as purebred. Dog business is corrupted as well.
YOU PROBABLY ,heard about so-called 200 lbs pitbull Hulk,who does have mastiff in his pedigree,was registered as pure pitbull. what for to lie? Me and my colleagues who love central asian shepherds are proud to breed healthy purebred dogs,who were made by nature 5000 years old and still perfect dog with common sense.
in this video,I recorded today,I explain what I feed our dogs
False addvertisiemnt is not fun and also misleading! I see posts, all over the world, where breeders advertise dogs with cropped ears and no tail as pure central asian shepherds. Central asian shepherd is almost 5000 yesr old breed who was made by nature:) and came to us looking same as years ago.Brave,but calm, Big but athletic.It never been a giant dog as Danes or Mastiff. But fashion for tea cup pigs-pups and dogs and giantism is affecting my favorite breed also
The best way to learn about central asian shepherd is to read FCI standard and watch videos of these dogs from country of origin-Central Asia.
Central asian shepherd have a unique head shape- its not look like saint bernar or dane or English mastiff.It almost look like a brick with no harsh stop between muzzle and eyes. Face dont have wrinkles and droopiness.Lips are thick but not sagging. Eyes are set wide apart and small.
here examples of typical central asian shepherd head shape and body
here examples of dogs who re not central asian shepherds but advertised as pure
We encourage our puppy owners to socialize and train their dogs. We refund $50 for Graduation from Basic obedience class and we send $200 once dog get xrayed for hips and elbows.Congratulatiosn to Zir(Azim) and his owner ! Even though Houston area was flooded and lots of struggles went thru this area-they did great job on training!
some people ask me what will happen if central Asian shepherd will have ears and tail
central asian shepherds have this famous look(no ears and tail)for almost 5 000 years
protecting property and live stock from predators as wolves is not an easy job and wolf will fight back to kill.Grab ears and tail,making these parts of body destroyed and bleeding. So for almost 5000 years central Asian shepherd have tradition to get cropped ears and tail in early age(2-5 days old)
if you love eras and tail ,here picture showing how central asian shepherd look alike with natural ears.
I decided to write this post because I took my 2 Central Asian shepherds to dog-friendly place today and 99% of people who want to pet them did the same mistake.
People often make the mistake of meeting dogs in the same way that they would meet a -human friend.They move into the dog’s space and try to give the dog hugs. Most dogs don't want to be hugged or even petted by strangers.It's not mean they re aggressive or shy, but they don`t like being pushed.
I made video with my dog Aya showing that slowly pushing fist to stranger`s dog face is really wrong.
- Do not approach the dog and step into the dog’s space. It is much better to let the dog approach you on his own,so dog will decide if he actually want to meet you.I feel bad when someone push their dog in to sit and hold it in sit position, often hold dogs face while people trying topet.I feel bad for dog...
- Walking towards the dog and talking in a high-pitched voice can be very annoying and threatening, and may cause shy dogs to become fearful. This may even trigger fear-aggression if the dog feels boxed in, and has nowhere to back up.
- If you really want to meet this dog,please, just stand still and use the time to ask the dog owner about his dog and whether you can meet him. During this time, make sure to ignore the dog.
- Not giving the dog eye-contact is important because that can also be seen as a challenge.Please don't stare to dogs face.
- Let the dog sniff you and if he is calm and not avoiding you, you can meet him by giving his chest a brief scratch.
Please, Do not try to pet the dog from above the head. Please don't push your fist to dog face...its look weird and feel weird for dog..
That is often seen as a threatening gesture and can trigger an aggressive reaction. Instead, approach from below the dog’s head and scratch his chest.
- If dog turning his head away,trying to move,don't pet it forcefully.Dont grab dog collar or leash.Respect the dog wish to NOT accept your petting.